May has been a month, which I was very delighted and went by very fast.
But is a law of nature:
everything is good passes quickly, everything is barren takes long.
The highlight of the month: the birthday of my daughter.
I’ll tell you, she was given tickets for a concert in Munich in October.
and I think it was the best thing I could give her.
Another highlight was our trip to Amsterdam.
We met there with Elsa and her family
(soon I will show you pictures)
and enjoyed four wonderful days.
We strolled through the city every day.
Amsterdam has so much to see,
so many people,
so many smells
and so many little streets and cafes.
We saw Rembrandt – what a gifted painter.
We ate Asian in the Asian district,
frozen yogurt with fruit,
crepes with Nutella,
and I drank a wonderfully exotic tasting smoothie with celery and beetroot.
(I can tell you, I was the only one who liked it).
We stayed in a quiet residential area in a wonderful, cozy apartment,
which we found on Airbnb.
We chatted a lot and laughed a lot.
It was a wonderful trip!
now part of everyday life:
– I had four photoshoots with a couple, with friends and with their background music,
and with children, which are so funny to watch them
– Breakfast with friends
– I had a week’s vacation in which I brush a lot
– I finished my English course for the time and I hope it will be continued in September
what I read:
– CouchSurfing in Iran (very interesting and informative and a courageous man!)
and I saw: The killing
– It was very, very exciting. sometimes very scary.
something successful I have not seen.
The four seasons I have seen at top speed.
How was your Mai? And what will happen to you in June?