Hello dear ones!
Today is the third of May and it’s time for a brief review of the April.
First, I have to tell you that last week was very exciting for me.
My site and the blog were moved from the provider.
To an another, better storage system.
Unfortunately, I understand nothing of all.
The site move went well,
except for a few thumbnails that I had to renew,
there was nothing to fault.
But the blog had disappeared.
And the provider told me that I should something and somewhere copy and renew.
What the hell!
I was very lucky in my misfortune.
My friend Josef has a friend who knows about computers …
and it only took a few minutes, and the blog was already restored.
Enough of joy. Here’s a quick review of my April:
– At the beginning of the month there was a gregarious and fun meeting
with my colleagues in a restaurant in Ratisbon.
The name is Meier … and they have very tasty dinner.
my appetizer: wild garlic soup
my main dish: chicken with beans and noodles
my dessert: chocolate mousse with strawberries
– At Easter, I visited my parents.
We ate duck with dumplings and beans.
– Last weekend I met a friend
and I walked with her through the wonderful, fresh green forest.
In the evening we ate delicious steamed vegetables with fresh baguette, a salad,
and homemade raspberry ice.
Now you have the impression that I eat throughout
-In April, I had also vacation for a week.
I didn’t do much except read, learn English and watch series.
– And if I had to go back to work,
I lay in bed with fever and a violent cold.
For a whole week!
What I read:
– Jojo Moyes “Me before you” -> sad, going to the heart, but nothing profound
– The first book of the series “Game of Thrones” ->it was very exciting.
I read it in English, so it was easily written.
What I saw:
– The Magic Flute in the Theatre of Ratisbon -> a great, remarkable scenery
– The first season of Game of Thrones (after reading the book, I wanted to see the series) …
very well made and played. The costumes are brilliant. The series are close to the book.
– Bloodline -> something of awesome!
A family who every person has secrets, first small, then it will get bigger
and eventually destroy the whole family. It starts slowly, but always you feel,
now then something happens … bad things.
And it gets more exciting from episode to episode … so much tension!
I could not stop to watch at the end.
And the background – Florida – is one of the most beautiful area – I have to see one day.
But now tell me, how was your month?